There’s something about Orzo that just screams “Summer!” Maybe it’s the endless possibilities of side dishes to compliment all the grilled meats and veggies. All us gluten free eaters can thank Andean Dream for making this possible with their amazing, non-mushy organic gluten free orzo from healthy quinoa!
We are really loving this recipe and know it’s going to be a favorite at upcoming picnics and BBQ’s!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- One box of Andean Dream Gluten Free Orzo
- 1 package small Kumato tomatoes, about 12-15, sliced in half
- 4 hearts of palm, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/3 cup Garlic Gold Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Isola Imports Balsamic Cream Drizzle (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Cook orzo as directed per package
- Rinse and drain the orzo and transfer to a large bowl
- Add tomatoes, hearts of palm, green onions and feta cheese. Mix to combine.
- Pour vinaigrette over mixture and stir to coat completely.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Drizzle Balsamic Cream on top for an added kick of flavor!
Much of this dish is made possible with ingredients we include in our gluten & dairy free Foodie Box!
We suggest pairing with a delicious pork tenderloin. The combo is superb!